Hi there!

Options
Well, I am trying this out. I am trying to lose my vacation weight, and I am NOT good at dieting or exercise for that matter. I figure if I keep track, I will avoid eating the cake that is in my kitchen and walk the dog morning and evening!
So wish me luck!:wink::wink: :wink:

Replies

• bonemelanie
    bonemelanie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!

I'm in the same boat... Trying to lose weight from a five-day cruise.

I love to exercise, if I get to the gym I will workout. My problem is getting to the gym.

When it comes to food I have absolutely no will power. I'm trying to take things one week at a time. This week my goal is to not snack after dinner... Wish me luck!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I wasn't good at dieting or exercising. When I started logging in, I started learning how to change my eating habits. I started trying new foods and I started learning new recipes. So I never did the "dieting" thing, I did a lifestyle change.

As for exercising, I hate sweating. PERIOD. But when I started logging in my nutritional intake and started realizing that I was burning so many calories while taking a nice and slow paced walk, causing me to be able to eat a little more.... :) ... I started to quicken my pace. Then I started adding the bike, then the elliptical... now I'm running... it just went on and on and on.... Now I SWEAT! And I LOVE IT!

So if you'd like to add me, feel free... Good Luck!