Dairy free protein?!

Options
Hey y’all I’ve been in search of a dairy free protein shake! I just tried the Evolve vanilla ones and I’m not a fan 🤮 any other recommendations?!

Replies

• whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I like the Evolve ones lol. I get the chocolate and it tastes (to me) just like the Premier Protein ones. Honestly, I haven't found anything better. I thought the Vega ones were gross - but you can try those and see if you like them. They tasted like grass to me.

Or you could just get dairy-free protein powder and mix it with whatever liquid you want.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    For ready to drink shakes, I like Vega chocolate flavour. Not cheap, though.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    There are many egg white, soy, and pea protein powers. I'd get some single serve packets and see which ones you like.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I know shakeology offers some vegan flavors.
  • youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a fan of Kos, but they only offer vanilla and chocolate flavors for their protein powder. I've also used Orgain and Naturade and liked both.
  • draya114
    draya114 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Orgain is delicious! You can get it cheapest on Amazon but its also available at Walmart and target. I mix it with almond milk. And sometimes will put it in a blender with almond milk, PB powder, and a frozen banana 😋
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Orgain is my favorite. I hated Vega. You can also get plain pea protein, soy protein, or other non-whey powders, and flavor them as you like.