Whos getting serious about their summer bod?

Options
I’m getting super serious about my bikini bod for the summer, no more bags of Cheetos at night or candy bars after kids go to bed. Trying to resist night eating too! Anyone else a night eater??

Replies

• carolinamccabe7245
    carolinamccabe7245 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes iam too lol was doing well but past couple weeks have not been good with night eating chocolate lol
  • travelerscode
    travelerscode Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Its been difficult because I workout 7 days a week so I'm hella hungry all the time. Even though I'm only running a 500 calorie deficit, it's still aggravating because on this schedule I CONSTANTLY want more food.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Ha! Me. I'm switching from a primarily strength based beginner program to a more physique based program for the next 12 weeks, watching my calories a little closer.

That said, I've already bought my bikini. I was a 12 last summer and I'm an S off the rack this summer (I'd have bought XS in bottoms if they had them, but they didn't).
  • beccaemmert
    beccaemmert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m a night eater lol I’ve been trying intermittent fasting. So I fast 16 hrs (overnight and morning) and eat in an 8 hour window. I was mostly a night eater bc I wasn’t eating enough through out the day so I cleaned up my diet and started drinking tea and relaxing more before bed.
  • beccaemmert
    beccaemmert Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m a night eater lol I’ve been trying intermittent fasting. So I fast 16 hrs (overnight and morning) and eat in an 8 hour window. I was mostly a night eater bc I wasn’t eating enough through out the day so I cleaned up my diet and started drinking tea and relaxing more before bed.

Good point I just read, it doesn’t hurt to save calories for that nightly snack lol
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well I will do my best...which means that I've started to eat clean, Workout 5-6 days a week and I started intermittent fasting (16-8).. Can't do much more than that ;)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    So serious here
  • ladygainsfitness
    ladygainsfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Working on it, hitting the gym for weights 6x and cardio 4x a week, Friday off. Hoping to be close to 137 by May before summer classes/internship if I can get one.

I used to eat at night but I cut it cold turkey to stop and just do 3 meals a day now.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Meh, I stay pretty in shape year round. Mainly just looking forward to changing foods around as the seasons go by...mainly cool/colder foods, more vegetables as the weather warms up.