What kind of coffee do you drink? Light, medium, dark? With what in it? I’m curious.

Options

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dark roast black pot of coffee.
    1 mug with MCT powder.
    1 mug with heavy cream and MCT oil.
    Remaining coffee black.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    I usually drink dark roast. I currently am working my way through some Peet's kcups. I like my coffee with either coffee creamer or half-and-half with a packet of Splenda.
  • JustTrackinIt
    JustTrackinIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Chameleon Cold Brew - they sell it at whole foods here in Austin. 10 kcal and 250 mg of caffeine a serving tastes good with several flavors
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like dark- French roast or Italian. I buy beans at the store and grind them at home. I use half and half and sugar and I weigh my coffee on the scale. I put my big mug of brewed (pour over) coffee on the scale, tare, and add 10 grams of sugar and 2 oz of half and half. This makes my perfect cup of coffee, and it’s only 119 calories. And, bonus- it always turns out just how I like it with no guesswork, no more oops I put too much sugar in!
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    On weekdays I drink whichever kind of dark roast was a bargain at the discount grocery. I add either cashew milk or skim, sometimes with a splash of sugar free vanilla syrup.

On weekends when I have time to enjoy it, it’s a freshly ground bean city roast from the Congo, with half and half.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Dark, and I drink it black
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Dark roast. 2 cream, 2 sugar.
  • cmjlavallee
    cmjlavallee Posts: 28 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Medium roast, flavored coffees. I'm now using Nutpods after doing Whole 30 in January! Really enjoy them!
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Dark roast with collagen, heavy cream, and agave.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Medium to Dark. One sugar cube, and ~ 3T of half & half, filled to the top of 16oz cup with coffee.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Med to dark and I put med to dark coffee in it. I used to do creamer and artificial sweetener but gave that up about three months ago. I haven't put anything in my coffee or tea since.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Light to medium roasts with a splash of unsweetened almond or cashew milk + A bit of truvia
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Starbucks dark but found I only liked a few of them, now I’ve switched to medium and I love it. I go to a store that serves it super hot and I add a sweet n low and some half and half. I only drink it in the morning and only once.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Medium to dark roast with half and half. The Great Value Blond Roast is really nice. And cheap. I also enjoy the occasional flavored coffee, with Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce at the top of my list.

However...if I'm drinking iced coffee I like it strong with a little sweetener and a splash of milk. My local DD knows my large blueberry with skim and 3 Splendas.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Dunkin’ Donuts, made in an upscale Mr. Coffee, black.
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Dark roast, filtered water, pourover, black. I grind my own beans most mornings, and use 21 grams of grounds for a 12 oz pour.
  • durhammfp
    durhammfp Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Peet’s Italian Roast...

I love Peet's! Ages ago the guys in my dorm would bulk mailorder Peet's. It was a special occasion when the postman brought the stuff.

• mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Usually a medium roast. I add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract to my 20 ounce to go cup. About once a week I'll add a packet of artificial sweetener.
    Summer I will often do a cold brew with the peppermint added.
    Other extract flavors work to.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Dark roast coffee beans, usually kicking horse, but currently we are drinking coffee I brought home from Cuba, in our regular drip machine, is our regular morning coffee. I drink mine black. My husband just bought me an espresso machine for my birthday so now in the later morning and on the weekends I drink a double shot espresso with heavy whipping cream for my “treat” coffee, sometimes I will steam up some milk and have a “flat white” type of coffee, we are having fun playing with this machine when we have time for it!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    light roast, black

currently have a kona blend
    and a highlanders grogg