Workout Videos

Does anyone do workout videos? If so, what's the best, which do you recommend?

Replies

• Hellobeautifuls
    Hellobeautifuls Posts: 64 Member
    people always are saying beachbody... or walking dvds for diff approach on diff days... hope that helps!!
  • DFTNicki
    DFTNicki Posts: 138 Member
    I use a lot of YouTube. I've been doing mostly pilates but have also done Daily Burn as well. Depends on what kind of workouts you enjoy!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Beachbody on Demand is a good option. It's basically like their Netflix for their workout programs. There hundreds of full workout programs available on it. The best deal for is is to pay yearly which is $99 for access to all of them, which costs less than buying one of the programs on DVD. They have a whole bunch of different ones depending on your fitness level and goals.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    I love Jillian Michael's dvd you can get cheap
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Years ago, that was my go-to. I was the Queen of workout videos, until I joined a gym. I guess that was about 10 years ago?

My favorites were: Cory Everson, Kari Anderson, Karen Voight. The Firm. Billy Blanks.

I suppose there's a whole new crop of good videos, though.
  • xxxMADMAXxxx
    xxxMADMAXxxx Posts: 218 Member
    I love Zumba Youtube videos (especially LiveLoveParty.TV, Wook's Zumba Story and ChakaBoom Fitness)
    I totally agree to BeachBody - Insanity and TurboFire are my two favourites.
    Just downloaded the You Are Your Own Gym app. It is simple, yet I find it more difficult that Insanity!
    I am a cardio addict, so I am looking for things that'll help with muscle building as well.

All of these are very effective, but nothing beats clean eating. If you are eating well, keeping track of your calorie count and sweating it out every day, you will definitely loose weight.
    Figure out what you enjoy most and are willing to stick to.
  • MamaKL5
    MamaKL5 Posts: 69 Member
    I really like Fitness Blender on youtube. HASFit is pretty good, too, but have come to prefer FB.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    There are a ton of options out there if you look. I just got turned on to Pop Sugar. They have everything from cardio, strength training, some Zumba to yoga. They have different sessions too from beginners to intermediate and short sessions too. I also LOVE Body Groove, it's more dancing than exercise, but dancing is exercise if you like it. I also have some Zumba and Jillian Michaels videos that I do. You Tube is also a great place to search.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Yes! I've used Beachbody, Sweatflix and The Betty Rocker, all with great success.
  • keonwlsn
    keonwlsn Posts: 278 Member
    Hey I do workout videos it depends on what exactly your goal is I try to post every week to motivate everyone under KeyMuscle
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    There are loads available for free on Youtube. I love Yoga With Adrienne. I do 20 minutes or so everyday and my flexibility has really improved
  • JusDiana
    JusDiana Posts: 31 Member
    I love beachbody- if you join with a coach they usually have great facebook groups for motivation. It helps keep me accountable.
    I do 21 day fix, slim in 6 & country heat, P90X3, yoga.

I get bored easily - so I enjoy being able to change it up, pick workouts during the week that are only 30 minutes & longer ones for the weekend.
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    edited March 2019
    I love Fitnessblender.com and have been working out with them since 2012. A ton of free videos for just about every fitness level and goal.
  • angelface2019
    angelface2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Jillian Michaels and they are very cheap on Amazon. I currently use her 30 day shred and No more Trouble Zones. Really great if you want a good sweat.
  • angelface2019
    angelface2019 Posts: 21 Member
    Old school Insanity workout by Shaun T is super awesome too if u dont mind a hard workout.
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    I like the older beachbody ones and gillian Michaels
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    If you are thinking of yoga: Rodney Yee or Shiva Rea.