Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Keto friends!

Hello, I just started a Keto diet 3 weeks ago, I am looking for MFP friends doing the same that I can learn and share with. I have not moved any weight yet but am trying to be patient!

Replies

• coinfreakgr
    coinfreakgr Posts: 10 Member
    If the calories you eat are less than those you burn, you should see results soon
  • bedanley2017
    bedanley2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Esfishnut,

I am doing Keto as well. The only downside to MFP is there is no option for Net Carbs... but I just calculate them myself from the nutrients page. Good luck and let me know if I can help in any way.
  • bonitakolevska
    bonitakolevska Posts: 1 Member
    bedanley,
    How do you calculate them and what does net carbs mean?
    I’m also on keto, day 4.. my head is killing me :))
  • innervisionglass1
    innervisionglass1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello,
    I have been eating a keto diet/ intermittent fasting for 3 months, my energy is threw the roof and I’m down 40 pounds. Keto is a great lifestyle, I am finding new foods everyday. I have found great into on YouTube about recipes and treats.
    Your gonna love this lifestyle!
  • wendi65165
    wendi65165 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started keto as well. this is my first attempt at carb management as apposed to fat management. I was looking for a keto group on MFP. Has anyone found one