I can't believe it!

Options
I just weighed myself on the scale today at the gym and I have lost THREE pounds in one week since I started eating better (again, that is. I was doing well in June and then July I had a bunch of health problems and fell off the wagon). I've been to the gym only twice in this past week or so and the last time I weighed myself about a week ago I was 265/266. I am beyond motivated to keep it up now and I haven't been so proud of myself EVER. I can't believe it's this simple! All I've been doing is staying under my calorie goal and trying to drink more water, and now I *know* that it's working. <3 Just wanted to share with people who would get my excitement!

Replies

• cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Nothing like that sense of accomplishment to boost your confidence.
  • SandraMtaylor
    Options
    Good for you girl! Keep it up!
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    And with those three pounds you hit the 100 pounds loss club! good for you! you should be proud of yourself :)
  • Nocturnes
    Options
    WTG!

One pound at a time!
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    great job keep it up. The more you succeeded the easier it is.
  • jesihovey
    jesihovey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    And with those three pounds you hit the 100 pounds loss club! good for you! you should be proud of yourself :)

Oh no, those were the first three pounds. I have 102 to go still! If ONLY I had hit 100 lost!
  • PreciousMissy
    Options

Oh no, those were the first three pounds. I have 102 to go still! If ONLY I had hit 100 lost!

Keep up the good work and you will!!!! One pound at a time!
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    1 meal 1lb 1 day at a time and before you know it you will looking down at the scale seeing your goal weight
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Great job! This site is awesome for encouragement and great tips. I sent you a friend request because I want to see you in that wedding dress next year when you're at your goal weight!! :smile: