26 lbs gone (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• mbi2008
    mbi2008 Posts: 19
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. And thanks for all the new friend requests. You all keep me so motivated!
  • mbi2008
    Options
    You look great!!! And feel great too I'm sure. How did you post the pic.... I've seen a lot of people complain about not being able to post pics on here.

I use Flickr.com to upload the pictures then I use the "share" button to copy the BBCode and paste it in my message here on the forums.
  • skinnybliss
    skinnybliss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is simply fantastic!!! Keep it up, because momentum is the key!
  • Khunter2244
    Options
    You look great! I've been working for two months and have only lost 2 lbs. How did you do it?
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! You look GREAT! You give me MOTIVATION to stick to the hard work!!!
  • mbi2008
    Options
    You look great! I've been working for two months and have only lost 2 lbs. How did you do it?
    I make smart food choices, cutting out almost all junk food and empty calories. I exercise for an hour, six days a week, and I use MFP to it's full potential!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • svricci
    svricci Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, did the calorie count that the website gave work for you?
  • yumyumron
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • followurh3art24
    Options
    incredible!
  • hillaryreid
    Options
    Look how gorgeous you are!

You are going to be even MORE smoking hot when you get to your goal! Good job! Keep it up and definately post more when you hit another goal!!

bump !
  • mbi2008
    Options
    Hi, did the calorie count that the website gave work for you?

Yes I started at 1200 cals/day but I am up to 1310 cals/day now. My weight loss has been pretty consistent. I have lost an average of 1.75 lbs a week.
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wow, 26 pounds transformed you! It looks more like 50 pounds lost in those pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!