New to this, seeking friends for motivation

Options
I'm new to this. I've been trying to reduce for a long time and have tried many different ways. I hope this way of tracking will work for me. I just finished the busiest, most stressful four months of my life. I was off track because even when I wasn't real busy, I was recouping and gearing up for the next thing. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing motivation with others. I have about 40 lbs. to lose and my goal is to do some kind of exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 5 days per week (to start). :flowerforyou:

Replies

• bdurls
    bdurls Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't have any friends on here either. Just started this a couple weeks ago.
  • kings_daughter
    Options
    This has really helped my family with tracking and nowing what we are taking in. Welcome to the mfp family:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mck8686
    mck8686 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I have been on here a while but have not been religious about sticking to it. I am really trying hard to make a go of it this time. I have about 150 lbs to lose. :smile:
  • cheerioman
    Options
    Hi guys, just signed up... only found out about this site through my sister :)
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 40-50 lbs to lose and I'm pretty motivated to do it! I'd be happy to help you stay commited and focused.
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    this site really helps if you stick with it .... Good luck and feel free to add me for additional motivation!!
  • JB2073
    JB2073 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this too, so mutual support would be great. :smile:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    add me! Lets get motivated!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me, too. I've been on since the end of January. Can always use more friends.
  • daftpink
    Options
    I am new to this as well. Please friend me. I feel that the more people I am "accountable" to, the better I will do. I also like the sense of community, and the feeling that we are all in this together.
  • JB2073
    JB2073 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good point about the accountability! How do you add friends? I can't see how!
  • motherof2wins
    motherof2wins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Friend me if you want and we can do it together :)