Wedding

Options
Trying to lose weight for my October 5, 2019 wedding! Have gotten too comfortable over the past few years and gained over 30 pounds. Found THE dress last weekend and want to look my absolute best on the big day!!!!

Can’t wait to cheer all of you on during this journey. I know I need the motivation too :)

Replies

• yeska425
    yeska425 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you big day coming up!! You got this!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am getting married May 4th, 2019. I look fat in my dress. I have only lost 6 pounds since last time trying it on. I am about 15 pounds heavier than this profile picture of me. I just want to feel pretty in my dress and not fat. I have two weeks before my last fitting and I am not seeing any change to the scale. Oh well, I guess I will get my spanks out and try my best to feel pretty anyway. Goodluck and congrats!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My daughter is getting married on Labor Day weekend. I have lost just a few pounds since January 1st and just not making progress. I would like to lose 30 pounds. I know that I need to be more diligent eating better. I have been hitting the gym 3 times a week before I go to work, but still eat things I should not. Anyone want an accountability partner?