Calories??

Options
ayhpiqhbsx10.png
yf37rl20vada.png
I was wondering how much calories this wrap would be. I ate the spinach one with grilled chicken and no cheese and no chips.

Replies

• funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Best guess-timate is 400 calories, but there is no way to know without amounts of chicken, size of the wrap, how much sauce, etc....
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Tortilla, 150-200 depending on size. Grilled chicken, 150. Veggies, 25. Sauce 25-150. I'd say find a comparable wrap in the database in the 450-500 calorie range, and it should be close. I agree with @SusieBanyon 's approach, as I don't think this would have been more based on the description.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    i'd say on the 600+ side - most wraps like that in restaurants are 500-600 depending on the sauce and typically don't include the chips - so add a couple hundred more for those
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    i would find a similar wrap in the database but pick a higher calorie option to cover your bases. i do that with work lunches where there is no nutritional info.
  • selenenatalie
    selenenatalie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It didn’t have any sauce
  • Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Wow it goes to show how different we are when we guess :) I was thinking 800. These days so many restaurants note the calories on their menu and I’ve rarely seen a wrap like that, especially that size, for less than 700 and change. Even the 2 slider tacos you get as an appetizer are around 500 or more! It’s crazy deceiving.
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    At least 600. Mega-large tortillas like that are over 200 on their own.
    (here: A 12-inch tortilla is 352 calories. And a lot of the wraps at restaurants are made with even larger tortillas -- more like 14-inch (477 calories for the wrap alone).
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,943 Member
    Options
    Depends on size.. start with tortilla size as it is what has the most calories once you exclude all cheese and sauces
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    A very large tortilla can be 300 or more calories alone. I’d say at least 600:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    msalicia07 wrote: »
    Wow it goes to show how different we are when we guess :) I was thinking 800. These days so many restaurants note the calories on their menu and I’ve rarely seen a wrap like that, especially that size, for less than 700 and change. Even the 2 slider tacos you get as an appetizer are around 500 or more! It’s crazy deceiving.

I would log it as 800 as well
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    msalicia07 wrote: »

I second this. All the wraps I have seen in restaurants are easily 800+ calories. With grilled chicken I would say ~400 calories per each half wrap. Crispy chicken add another 100 calories per half. And then about 300 calories for the chips.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I was wondering how much calories this wrap would be. I ate the spinach one with grilled chicken and no cheese and no chips.

Call them up. Most places have standardized recipes (even mom-and-pop restaurants) and they can give you the necessary information.

I went to the Chipotle website and used their burrito calculator. Flour tortilla, grilled chicken, romaine, and salsa came out to 610 calories.

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Options
    ydm4smy5l9qe.png
  • kariadner
    kariadner Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    ydm4smy5l9qe.png

Since you offered, I would appreciate your help using Google search.

I did some Googling and found that Z Wings Sports Bar & Grill is in Zapata, Texas. But I've been unable to find a menu with nutrition information for them. How would you suggest I refine my search terms?
  • L1zardQueen
    Options
    kariadner wrote: »
    ydm4smy5l9qe.png

I did some Googling and found that Z Wings Sports Bar & Grill is in Zapata, Texas. But I've been unable to find a menu with nutrition information for them. How would you suggest I refine my search terms?

What exactly are looking for? What country are you in? Wings? You could find something similar. Wings are wings. Are they deep fried? Boneless? Grilled?
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Based on the way your ordered it, I’d put 550.
  • L1zardQueen
    Options
    ydm4smy5l9qe.png

What exactly are looking for? What country are you in? Wings? You could find something similar. Wings are wings. Are they deep fried? Boneless? Grilled?

I'm looking for the number of calories in this wrap so that I can help OP. The graphic you posted led me to believe that you felt the answer was just a Google search away.

Maybe not for you, but the OP has asked this question a few times, and we have helped her. Not sure why she hasn’t figured this out on her own. Maybe because she is young. That it is why I posted the graphic, it was something I hope resonates with her.
  • kariadner
    kariadner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did not realize she had posted the question multiple times. Because I did not know that, your graphic seemed out of place. Sorry,