accountability

Options
ok i am posting this so that i can return to it this week and know that i have to be accountable for what i put in my mouth.

last week i significantly upped my cals in order to break a plateau, but was a bit lax with counting and cheated a few times :blushing: . throughout the week i dropped .4lbs then gained it back (so didnt gain overall which is good).

this week i am giving the plateau another chance to break, and i need to be much more strict!

so here i am saying WATCH ME GO!!!!
:happy:

Replies

• gilly88
    gilly88 Posts: 114
    Options
    ok i am posting this so that i can return to it this week and know that i have to be accountable for what i put in my mouth.

last week i significantly upped my cals in order to break a plateau, but was a bit lax with counting and cheated a few times :blushing: . throughout the week i dropped .4lbs then gained it back (so didnt gain overall which is good).

this week i am giving the plateau another chance to break, and i need to be much more strict!

so here i am saying WATCH ME GO!!!!
    :happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    You can do it Gilly :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    Good luck to you Gilly. You can do it.:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi..we have a new thread that might interest you ..its really just about being totally accountable and making no excuses you may want to check it out here is the link I wish you much success and yes you can do this its just gonna take a lot of challenging yourself http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/41923-bring-it