What’s for dinner tonight?

Options
jennnifer00540
jennnifer00540 Posts: 10 Member
320 calories for this plate of Parmesan breaded pork chops (air fryer), asparagus, and cauliflower mash. They really make me feel like I’m eating mashed potatoes.

Replies

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    That looks delish! I'm making baked tilapia, steamed zucchini, and wild rice. I've been looking forward to it all day :smiley:
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    a big salad with lime cumin garlic vinaigrette, with herbed chicken and avocado.
    dinner isn't on for another hour and i'm about ready to gnaw my hand off! :D
  • jennnifer00540
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @como_agua1 I was ready to gnaw my hand off too! I asked my boys 10 minutes before my dinner would be finished cooking, if they were ready for their dinner yet (they eat special food)& they said they weren’t hungry yet. I get my plate all ready and sit down to eat, then get “mom I’m STARVING where’s my food?”🙄 lol
  • valeriemachado81
    valeriemachado81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a house full of teenagers tonight, so threw pork carnitas in the slow cooker this morning before work. I'll warm up some black beans and make a cabbage slaw, put out some tortillas and call it good to go!
    Now I'm hungry darn it!
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Chicken bowls tonight
    Chicken breast cut into strips with mixed peppers, garlic and onion Zucchin noodles
    Sweet thai chili sauce
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to eat lunch, but for dinner later I'll be having a steamed sweet potato with some watermelon.
  • jennnifer00540
    Options
    @reflectionofme that sounds yummy. I’ve been looking for a new zoodle recipe. Where do you find the sweet Thai chili sauce? Or do you make it yourself?
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @reflectionofme that sounds yummy. I’ve been looking for a new zoodle recipe. Where do you find the sweet Thai chili sauce? Or do you make it yourself?

I just by the VH brand from the rice isle at the grocery store.
  • jennnifer00540
    Options
    @valeriemachado81 omg that sounds so good!
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Khao man gai from Nong's Khao Man Gai. I have a flight tomorrow morning and thus, take out it is.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Salmon shakshuka over rice!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Possibly pizza.. 😊
  • como_agua1
    como_agua1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i'm doing east indian and thai tonight - chana masala with potatoes *very time consuming but worth it* - and a thai mango salad. and naan *which i won't be eating - the carbs from the chana and salad will be enough! :) the fam is stoked
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Supposed to be going out. We'll see... wish me luck
  • jodymeyer
    jodymeyer Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Tex Mex pita pizza.... Forks over knives recipe. OMG!!! Delicious! My new favorite meal!
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    A big aussie burger, and the husband split a beer with me. A small bowl of popcorn as dessert.

Burger night is one that I don’t try to track calorie-wise... the beer is extremely rare.
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    como_agua1 wrote: »
    i'm doing east indian and thai tonight - chana masala with potatoes *very time consuming but worth it* - and a thai mango salad. and naan *which i won't be eating - the carbs from the chana and salad will be enough! :) the fam is stoked

This sounds DELICIOUS!!
  • jennnifer00540
    Options
    @jodymeyer sounds yum! Can I have your recipe?
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone 😆.