Hand nerve damage

Options
Hello guys , nice to meet you all!
This is serious, been almost 2 months since I stopped training and lost considerable amount of muscles. All this because of a stupid incident at the gym. My hand nerve (ulnar or carpal) did not allow me to push weights anymore. Been in recovery until now and it's just worst.
My hand is numb and barely write on my phone with right hand. The GP is that busy that i cannot set up an appointment . I was wondering if is any change to fix it without surgery. Just can't afford that.

Replies

• Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have ulnar and carpel issues. 17 years of bartending really did a number on my left arm, wrist, and hand. I'll probably end up having the surgery within the next year. I've had the nerve testing done and really it's just dependent on my say so. Have you tried a brace at night? During the day? PT may help as well.
  • gratiansin
    gratiansin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have ulnar and carpel issues. 17 years of bartending really did a number on my left arm, wrist, and hand. I'll probably end up having the surgery within the next year. I've had the nerve testing done and really it's just dependent on my say so. Have you tried a brace at night? During the day? PT may help as well.

Oww, I'm so sorry. Hope you'll be fine.
    Didn't tried any brace, how does it works. Do you think it can be fixed without surgery ?

I wish I could go back to gym but just I cannot train because of it...