Replies

• eduff3
    eduff3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - You look amazing
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am inspired. I have 3 kids and my youngest is 7 months. I am inspired.
  • Anthem76
    Anthem76 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mama! You look great. I bet you feel better as well with more energy and strength. My 4th baby just turned a year and I am finally getting serious about losing the BW. I get a ravenous appetite from nursing and tend to gain weight postpartum. Now that I've weaned, I'm not nearly as hungry. I'm 5'9" 170 pounds and would like to be a fit/strong 145 by the end of this summer. You inspire me that it can indeed be done!
  • twainerm
    twainerm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please can you share which workout program you were using and what diet you followed? Is there any calorie calculator you used to find out how many calories to restrict yourself to? Congratulations on job well done!!
  • leemeedee596
    leemeedee596 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m currently nursing and I need to loose weigh smh I am literally weight what I was when I was pregnant
  • Daisy_Girl2019
    Daisy_Girl2019 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I’m currently nursing and I need to loose weigh smh I am literally weight what I was when I was pregnant

I feel your pain. It will get easier as your baby gets more mobile and done breast feeding.
  • bllaura10
    bllaura10 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I’m currently down 5lb from what I was before giving birth to my second baby but 5lb over what I was before having my 1st. My goal is to loose the last 5lb to get to where I was pre babies then go from there.
    I’m also nursing my baby still. I’m using the mfp for tracking my calories and cutting them by only a couple hundred per day. I also excersise 3-4 days a week and try not to eat back too many of those calories. It seems to be working and I loose from 0-2lb per week. I keep a close eye on babies weight gain to make sure my dieting isn’t affecting her.
  • vc3jvaughn
    vc3jvaughn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I've got three kids and I've lost 26 pounds but it's taken me 11 months. Ugh I've got 14 pounds til goal so close, this is great motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!