Protein Shakes - good?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a good protein powder that can be combined with milk or water and still TASTE GOOD. I currently drink Costco's (KIrkland) protein shake chocolate flavor but am looking for a powder because of the expense.

Replies

• Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Costco sells 6 lbs bags of powder that is made by musclemilk for them.
    great stuff and mixes well.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Aria Women's Soy Protein in Vanilla Flavor. I bought it at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I've been using Isofemme pwd. . I get it at Superstore and its pretty good
  • Deon918
    Deon918 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    optimum %100 whey double chocolate is delicious and its not expensive

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=OP-1009
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Hi,

Ive tried a few over the years, the smoothest ive had was by myprotein great flavour and very easy to mix.
  • tonid76
    tonid76 Posts: 51
    Options
    well I am a beachbody coach....and I promise I am not selling it to make money because I have no made a penny! I became a coach to get the discount on the products I buy from beachbody. I LOVE Shakeology! Its by far the best tasting one I have ever drank. Its a little pricey...hence why I became a BB coach LOL I save about $50 doing this way. you can check it out if you like...its full of all kinda of good stuff! I love it! I am on a "home direct" program where it ships to me automatically each month....I will inbox you a link. No sales pressure. Just want you to see what I'm talking about
    Also, I like the strawberry EAS carb advantage if you're looking for something you can just pick up at the store. They come in 4pks ready to drink at walmart for about $5 or so...
    My husband likes muscle milk, you can get that at GNC but its a little pricey too...and in my opinion high in calories...but there is a light version too.

I hope that helps :)
  • Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like the Herbalife stuff. They have several flavors too. They even have a new one called Orange Creamsicle. I had one the other night blended with a banana..Yummy! :smile: