What kind of coffee do you drink? Light, medium, dark? With what in it? I’m curious.

Options
124»

Replies

• Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 476 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It is integral to my dieting!

I either drink a darker roast, either black in the morning with sweetener in lieu of breakfast, or if I want something more substantial, I'll make a latte or cappuccino with some esrpesso and a half cup of 2%. Game changer for dieting, coffee is great for your appetite. I haven't had breakfast in like a year.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Medium coffee made with grounded Hawaiian coffee beans. Black with one Splenda.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I like the medium roast blends. Starbucks makes one called breakfast blend. I would guess most grocery store brands have blends. I like 1 TBS of Coffeemate creamer with a flavor like sweet cream or vanilla. I think natural foods are a better way to go so I have been doing Coffeemate natural bliss vanilla. Unfortunately I don’t think it tastes as good. Blending 2 TBS of coconut cream with 1 cup of coffee is pretty great. If you use the blender, it will even froth.
  • wrziesmer
    wrziesmer Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    We like ours dark. Just Folgers or Maxwell house. Add a tiny bit of baking cocoa, stevia, and a spoon of coconut oil.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Colombian Dark fair trade- black and unsweetened. I also like Mocha Java but it's hard to find. I like Timmies dark roast, but I don't like Starbucks. As I drink it black I can taste the coffee and Starbucks coffee tastes burnt to me, although obviously given its success, it tastes fine to other people. Just my preference.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Jelaan wrote: »
    Colombian Dark fair trade- black and unsweetened. I also like Mocha Java but it's hard to find. I like Timmies dark roast, but I don't like Starbucks. As I drink it black I can taste the coffee and Starbucks coffee tastes burnt to me, although obviously given its success, it tastes fine to other people. Just my preference.

I don't like Starbucks either, so you are not alone.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    Jelaan wrote: »

I don't like Starbucks either, so you are not alone.

Char-bucks. All their brewed coffee has a burnt flavor to me. Americano's are okay, usually with an extra espresso shot.