LEG CROSSING - NSV

Options
juleseybaby
juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
I can sit with my legs crossed!! LIKE A GIRL!!!... I used to have to sit 'man style' with the ankle propped on the knee to keep the leg from sliding off to the floor.

(Yes - it all sounds funny and could go several places if you have a gutter mind like me - laugh it up - I could care less!! I am SO STOKED!!!)

*** doing my happy dance!!! ***

Replies

• ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel....it is a big deal to actually be able to cross your legs. I hurt my hip when I first started because I was always doing it LOL, years of not doing it and age I guess but it is much better now and it feels GREAT!!!
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! That was one of my goals too! Congrats!
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    yep this was one of my favourite nsv's too, right up there with my bum not filling the width of the bath :)
  • ShesaRenegade
    Options
    I can't WAIT to be able to cross my legs!
    YAY YOU!!
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love this post!!! Congratulations and best wishes on your journey! :heart:
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs ok, but 'daytimedreamer' I will also be chuffed when my bum doesn't fill the width of the bath or the seat on the aeroplane!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    awesome!
  • mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    And you should be stoked and doing your happy dance! Congratulations. Any step towards where you want to be is a win.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!! :heart:
  • trini14
    trini14 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It really is the little things that feels good ;) I had that NSV a couple weeks ago, still can't believe it!! Congrats on all your achievements :)
  • knetterk
    knetterk Posts: 107
    Options
    I can sit with my legs crossed!! LIKE A GIRL!!!... I used to have to sit 'man style' with the ankle propped on the knee to keep the leg from sliding off to the floor.

(Yes - it all sounds funny and could go several places if you have a gutter mind like me - laugh it up - I could care less!! I am SO STOKED!!!)

*** doing my happy dance!!! ***

I completely understand 100%!!! Yay you!!
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That is one of my goals.. By the way, I'm new to the group so what does NSV mean?
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That is one of my goals.. By the way, I'm new to the group so what does NSV mean?

Thanks!!

NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

non scale victory :flowerforyou:

Congrats to the Original Poster! Great work!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Be careful with that. I've developed a callus on my left calf from sitting too much with my legs crossed. :laugh:

But yay! What a great NSV!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You go girl.:wink:
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I love it! That was one of my most exciting NSVs. Now I always sit with my legs crossed!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yayyyyy! My mom and I discussed this today! It's a great NSV!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    good for you! I CAN sit like that, but it's not really comfortable for more than a few minutes. hope that changes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!