FTDI anyone?

jennyavila13
jennyavila13 Posts: 18 Member
Is anyone doing FTDI diet? I'm struggling with finding good recipes. Thank you

Replies

• the camp transformation center? 20lbs in 42 days? not only is that going to be mostly water weight,its not healthy or sustainable. theres probably a good reason why you cant find good recipes. how about putting your stats into MFP and eat that amount of calories it gives you, its free and you will lose weight.
  • jennyavila13
    jennyavila13 Posts: 18 Member
    My calories match up exactly to the amount of food I'm eating lol:)
    So far I like it and I like the workouts.
    I've had mfp with no luck for many years.
  • sunandstars2
    sunandstars2 Posts: 56 Member
    me :) just completed the 6 week hard body and i'm continuing on the plan now as a member. i can PM you some recipe ideas.
  • alestar88
    alestar88 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting on Monday! I'd also appreciate recipes!!!
  • lalatam2014
    lalatam2014 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m a member in SA. Back to workouts and FTDI Monday!!
  • rocklesson86
    rocklesson86 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi am part of the Round Rock, TX location. Did you ever do the challenge again?
  • mannins3
    mannins3 Posts: 12 Member
    What does FTDI stand for?
  • Kdpw123456
    Kdpw123456 Posts: 6 Member
    I completed 3 challenges successfully with the camp and sticking to FTDI (Follow the Damn Instructions). Lost 65lbs in 5 months, then as a member lost another 6 more. I’m maintaining my weight now being off of it since July, and am wanting to do the alumni challenge. My dream would be to lose 100lbs in the year! (I didn’t have to do the emergency diet which does make you lose water weight over body fat.) For my body fat I’ve lost 30lbs of body fat in 3 months and my blood sugar is at a normal level. Chloresterol is down to! So I’m a fan!

I have tons of recipes, but the best is on the camps Facebook page if you follow MooMoo Jackson.

@mannis3 FTDI is the movement through the Camp Transformation, they give you your nutritional guide as well as workouts with the trainers. :)
  • aniaroberts1977
    aniaroberts1977 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started for the first time. I’m on my second day and I feel great, but the dry meat is going to be the end of me.
  • vividKatie28
    vividKatie28 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m in my first challenge, end of week 2. I am 34 female, 5’8 and started at 179 and have only lost 3lbs. I do not feel that the FTDI diet, and especially “tilapigus” is for me. I’m going to continue the workouts but will be eating a way more balanced diet using MFP to track my calories and macros. This doesn’t seem sustainable. I had already paid for the program and supplements before I was given the book and meal plan. I have stuck to it with zero cheats and while I feel stronger, I’m not seeing any weight loss. I realize muscle weighs more than fat, but the point of the challenge is to lose 20lbs.