Hello

Options
Day 3 of this for me and I find myself starving all the time. I feel like my protein allotment is too low and my carb allotment is too high. I'm adjusting as I go. 1 pound in 2 days...I probably need to stop weighing myself so often. Good site though and I enjoy seeing the extra calories I earn by exercising. 20lb weight loss goal.

Replies

• currie_shawn
    Options
    Welcome,

You should add a picture. Or at the very least take one and save it for yourself. But anyways, A few suggestions. Only weigh about once a week. I prefer high protein diets when trying to gain or loose weight. Protein helps your body stay full longer. Another suggestion is not to eat carbs late in the day. Make it a rule to limit carbs after lunch.
    My name is Shawn. My goal was to reach 165 lbs. I was 134 when I started. Four more pounds to go.

-Shawn :smile:
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks Shawn. Nice job on almost reaching your goal.

I think I have a good grasp on the concepts but it's that whole will-power thing that has been the killer.

I am hoping to hit 180-185. I started this after I stepped on the scale following vacation. 206! I lost 5 pounds on my own in a couple of weeks and was searching for a calorie counter when I found this site. I weighed 196lbs in 2000 (5'10") but it was placed much differently as I was working out constantly. well, 11 years and 2 kids later I am what some people call a fat skinny person (all belly). I can hide the belly with clothes but my belt can sure tell the difference!!

Anyway, I'll add a picture to the site soon.

Thanks for the tips. Good luck