Replies

• JCalahesin26
    JCalahesin26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have to lose 67 pounds, want to be Fitness Pal friends?😊
  • donnadski3
    donnadski3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Today I started my journey. I cant say that I haven't tried this before, I was partially successful and then failed. My follow through is awful. Long term, long term! I need to keep that at the forefront.

I think as I get older I become more afraid of the inevitable and I am scared that my weight is going to be the very thing that takes me out. I have way too much to live for. I don't know if there is a "Rock Bottom" but I may have hit it. I need to learn to how to "Eat to live" instead of living to eat. The struggle is real.

My Name is Donna, I am 45 years old and I am eager to becoming a healthier me. I could use all the support I can get. With that being said, if you are reading this and can use an extra friend or have any advice, please advise. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I wish you all well on a healthier new you!

P.S. How do you enjoy your water? Does your body digest it the same with a slice of lemon in it?
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m working towards losing 100 pounds. I’m finally starting to enjoy going to my local rec center to walk/treadmill. I’m going 5xs per week. So that’s a win for me. Anyone that would like to add me please do! We can help support each other.
  • nigelnorris
    nigelnorris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 63 of my 75, I'm no longer overweight, and the last 12 pounds is just to get me to the middle of the healthy weight range. it's taken two years with the occasional bump along the way but gosh it's been worth it. Keep your eye on the goal and Good Luck!
  • Leonny7
    Leonny7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ve 100lbs to lose. I’ve lost 12lbs in the last year! 😏 I’m a constant yo-yo dieter. 🙄Please feel free to add me. We can do this together. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 Goodluck 🍀 everyone...
  • jlj1675
    jlj1675 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80 pounds. I'm going to try the keto diet and change my eating habits. Is anyone else doing or has tried keto?
  • lynn4497
    lynn4497 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose twice that plus a few. Ugh...how did I let myself get to this?
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I went from my 130's to the 220's in less than a year when menopause hit me very hard, I've been heavy for about 3 years and have developed arthritis. Now I'm trying to lose 80. My goal is a moving target. I don't feel the need (at this point) to get back to my pre-meno weight.
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Lost 75 pounds a couple of times and back at it, again. My diary is open, and I log regularly. Please feel free to add me if you'd like.

We have a trip to Europe planned in 6 months, and I've set a goal to be down another 50 pounds or so and log 500 miles walking.
  • lreed85
    lreed85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

I am just starting my second week and have a goal of 90 pounds to lose! It’s going to be tough but I am excited to see the results