Back Again

Options
Hello MFP community, I’m not really new but I am back after a slight break. I’m down 50 pounds and have hit a plateau. I’d really love to make new friends here swap recipes, exercises, and chat :) I’m currently my only support system and it’s rough doing it alone but I’m determined to get where I want to be with that said don’t be afraid to say hello.

Replies

• luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Your back so that's a start 💪 good luck !
  • Lemmon827
    Lemmon827 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Its definitely hard doing it alone, I am in this situation. My significant other eats whatever he wants which makes it challenging. I'm not a chatty Cathy but I leave my food diary public for viewing, which may give you ideas here and there, so add me if you like and Good luck!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,591 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome back!

We have a super-friendly team challenge group you could consider joining. We have daily check-ins (how are you doing on your plan for food, water, exercise), lots of supportive chat and idea-swapping, weekly weigh-ins (numbers tallied for the weekly team challenge). The challenge part starts at the beginning of each month, but you can join any time. If joining mid-month, you join the "cheering squad" of a team and the only difference is that if you weigh in, it's not part of this month's challenge. Anyway, it is a very welcoming, super helpful group!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome back!

We have a super-friendly team challenge group you could consider joining. We have daily check-ins (how are you doing on your plan for food, water, exercise), lots of supportive chat and idea-swapping, weekly weigh-ins (numbers tallied for the weekly team challenge). The challenge part starts at the beginning of each month, but you can join any time. If joining mid-month, you join the "cheering squad" of a team and the only difference is that if you weigh in, it's not part of this month's challenge. Anyway, it is a very welcoming, super helpful group!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-f2f-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Thank you! I’ll check it out

• lisa2368
    lisa2368 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Jasmine, welcome back and huge congrats on your success!!! I'm back, too, and feeling very much in need of support! I would love to join the team challenge for some accountability. My eating has been out of control lately and I'm at my highest weight right now :( Is there any way that I can set up an accountability partner for food logging? I have trouble being consistent, and I know that's a huge part of my problem.