ARIZONA PEOPLE

Options
HELLO ARIZONA!!! ANYONE OUT THERE??? I live in Anthem, Arizona...and want to connect with some AZ people...the weather is gorgeous right now!!! I would love to share ideas about what you do here in the valley to help with excercise!!! Thank you!!!

Amy:heart:

Replies

• abrandenberger
    Options
    HELLO ARIZONA!!! ANYONE OUT THERE??? I live in Anthem, Arizona...and want to connect with some AZ people...the weather is gorgeous right now!!! I would love to share ideas about what you do here in the valley to help with excercise!!! Thank you!!!

Amy:heart:
  • Cmsphx
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    I live in Scottsdale and this is the perfect time of the year to be here!

I have 2 dogs and I get most of my exercise walking them. One is a high energy Golden Retriever so our walks are brisk. I'm not a gym person so I'm looking forward to ideas from others too.

Christine
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    East Mesa here, geez, the sky is the limit right now for us! I love to hike this time of year, we bought an AZ state parks pass last year for $45 because we live so close to the superstitions and a few of the lakes so it paid for itself in about 4 trips.

I like to hike the superstitions, south mountain and I heard of a new one from another site out near gold canyon. It would be a drive for you but you are on the other end of town from me and I know there is a lot of recreation that way too.

Another month and Golfland/Sunsplash open up one side of the water park for spring break and it is open every weekend until school ends and then all 3 open up, it is a great way to get out and have fun, and get your cardio in from climbing up to the top of the slides!

It's also the best time of year for rollerblading and biking and if you are so inclined, golf , not my cup of tea but you could walk the course this time of year without heat stroke! lol
  • abrandenberger
    Options
    YA!! I lvoe ARIZONA!! I don't think people realize how awesome it is here!!! You can tan and white water raft in the summer and hit the ski slopes in the winter!!! LOVE IT!