Meat free September?

Options
I am a meat lover! Now that that's out of the way,I am going for a completely vegetarian September!I'm also going to try a scale free September .If your in friend me and we can veg together:smile:

Replies

• ZeroTX
    ZeroTX Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Heck no, my body needs protein. :)
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Heck no, my body needs protein. :)
    You can get protein from vegetables! It's a myth that you NEED meat to survive!
    Good luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • beataadach
    Options
    good for you. i have been veg since February. it was going to be a 30 day trial and i have stuck to it and will most likely not go back. let me know if you need any suggestions on menu ideas or food choices. good for you once again you are making the best choice for your body and life.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    good for you. i have been veg since February. it was going to be a 30 day trial and i have stuck to it and will most likely not go back. let me know if you need any suggestions on menu ideas or food choices. good for you once again you are making the best choice for your body and life.
    Same thing happened to me when I wanted to try being a vegan. I was an unhealthy vegetarian for almost 16 yrs and love being vegan! :happy: