Any busy moms?

Options
I just started my weight loss journey and was looking for some mom friends for support & advice. This is my 3rd attempt since having my 2 year old at losing weight & although I’m in a better mind set I want to here tips from other busy moms. Let’s support each other!

Replies

• MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    🙋🏻‍♀️ I have four kids ages 4 to 11. I homeschool them all, coach their sports teams, and teach music classes for 87 students.

Mindset is everything! You’ll go far with dedication and a positive attitude!
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, 11, 9 & 7. I work full time, my kids all have afterschool activities and my husband often works long hours. We've struggled over the years to try fit both of our fitness goals in at the same time. It is easier now that they are older.

Yesterday I spent 3 hours cooking lunches and dinners so I'll probably only cook/prepare dinner 1-2 nights this week and the rest will be heat and serve.
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yes! Homeschooling mom of four (only schooling two- other two are toddlers). I think truly everyone is so busy these days! It’s really about what you’ll prioritize. Good luck to you!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Single mom to 3 kids, one with special needs. I also work full-time and my oldest is involved with after school activities. I focus on logging my food accurately, using a food scale, and making 2-3 dinners a week with enough left overs for the other nights.
  • amseymour2863
    amseymour2863 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so encouraging! I definitely feel like you guys are way busier then me so I’m confident that I can keep up. Thank you all❤️
  • EmiFry3
    EmiFry3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New mom here! My little one is just over a month old. Would love any advice, tips and tricks as I am struggling to even eat breakfast most days.