Looking for friends with open diaries :)

Options

Replies

• szuletik1976
    szuletik1976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's all open. I usually end up cooking one thing for my kids and eating something else... at least for now. I know that's not manageable in the long run, but I need to start somewhere.
  • Kappuccino_Drinker
    Kappuccino_Drinker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • xxxMADMAXxxx
    xxxMADMAXxxx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am on a similar journey- I am still taking college classes, work during the day, and I am currently 225lbs with the goal of 165lbs.
    Ultimately I would like to try out for Sasuke (Japanese Ninja Warrior).
    Loosing weight has never provided sufficient motivation, but training towards a goal and an epic soundtrack makes all the difference for me.
    Good luck!
  • TinaLynn155
    TinaLynn155 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have mine open and I track everything even if I go over. :)
  • lleeann2001
    lleeann2001 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    someone help me!!! HOW DO I ADD PEOPLE. ALSO I think my diary is open. How do I tell?
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    someone help me!!! HOW DO I ADD PEOPLE. ALSO I think my diary is open. How do I tell?

To add friends on MFP:

1) Click on the username in the left sidebar. A window showing the username will open.
    2) Click on the username again. The user's profile will open.
    3) Click on the "Add Friend" button on the user's profile page. There is an option to send a message along with the request. That's always a good idea - just a short note mentioning where you saw the user, some common interests or goals, etc.

To open your diary:

1) Go to Settings - far right on the home page header.
    2) Open diary settings - near the bottom of the list.
    3) Change the setting and you should be good to go.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I will send you a friend invite. Great job on kicking butt with the loss, etc!
  • t00lz
    t00lz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My diary is also a open book, and always looking for new friends.
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a LOT of weight to lose, I already lost almost 40lbs since January 2nd, my end goal for 2019 is to weigh 200lbs (if I do that itd be a total loss of 115lbs)! My diary is always open, but since I do IF my food is named, "Food Stuffs" lol. I'll send you a request!😁
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me! My diary is open to all!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My diary is open at 2200/day as a goal. Please feel free to add me.
  • lalawaterlala
    lalawaterlala Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got an open diary, feel free to add and message :)
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    emabee12 wrote: »
    Hi all! I've been a MFP member for a few years now, but just seriously started using it in the past several months. Down about 18 pounds so far. I gained a lot of weight through college and in the years after, now looking to get healthy. Around 200lbs currently so I need to lose quite a bit. I don't really have an end goal in mind, I'm just going to keep going until I feel better about myself and get comfortable in my skin again.

I don't stick to one particular diet, just trying to stay within my calorie goal each day. I try to be flexible with my food choices so I don't feel deprived...that is what has driven me to quit tracking in the past. I'm NOT focused on losing the weight as fast as humanly possible, but instead want to build healthy, sustainable habits that I can continue into the foreseeable future. If it takes me longer to lose weight because of that, so be it. If you are on a similar journey, please add me!

I'm especially looking to add friends who have their diaries open. I'm not here to judge other's choices, I just like to peruse other people's diaries for ideas when I get bored with food. :)

Add me. Same EXACT goals and open diary :)
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Open and I log honestly.. judgement free zone😉though! Hehehe!
  • Lemmon827
    Lemmon827 Posts: 27 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I am also a brave open-diary person lol, feel free to add me. Goal is 1200 but I average 1300 to 1400 sometimes so even my bad days are viewable. Was 172 now I'm 159, slow progress but it's going down :)
  • ericadcruz32
    ericadcruz32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Open here. Vegetarian. 12 lbs lost and about 30-35 more to go.
  • adamnh
    adamnh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I opened mine to everyone because it helps my friends and I keep each other accountable. I've successfully lost 60 lbs since I started lifting and caring about fitness 10 years ago and have gone through multiple deliberate bulking and cutting phases.

Just got done with a bulk, so on my way back down from 200 lbs to 180 lbs. Daily calorie goal is roughly 2,400. Feel free to add me.
  • jls1leather9497
    jls1leather9497 Posts: 90 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Open here. Vegetarian. 12 lbs lost and about 30-35 more to go.

Guess I'm not very good at guessin' ppls weight, cuz if you.got 35 lbs to lose I assume yer counting a bunch if change in yer pocket.
    😳

Oh yeah, folks kin see what.im eating if ya want.
  • jls1leather9497
    jls1leather9497 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Okay, then... all this talk about open diaries, why cant I see em? Hiw.kin I steal the recipe if I cant see it?
  • lauranoble81
    lauranoble81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I used MFP a few years ago and have no idea why I stopped! I tried slimming world last year, which was amazing for a while, but when I started to come off the rails I put on more weight than ever! Back at the old trusted calorie counting for less than a week and I’m loving it!