My people who started in January, it's March. How are you doing?

Options
If you're like me and decided to change your lifestyle January 1st 2019, how is it coming along?
I'm down 23lbs it was TOUGH but i'm still holding on... How about you?

Replies

• AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 11th and I'm down 16lbs.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Started on 14th January lost 11lbs so far
  • Doodlepoodlemfp
    Doodlepoodlemfp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m 16 pounds down. Wishing it was a bit quicker but I’ve had 2 cheat days (still logged) a month. So had I not I know I’d of done a bit better. Still hitting the gym 3-4 time a week, hoping to get to 30 lost by end of may.
  • Jaelyn_va
    Jaelyn_va Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm down 14.6 since January 7. Sitting at 147.6 today. I'm 5'5 and 56yr. Heading to WDW on May 15 with my sister and her granddaughter. I would like to be at 140 by then so I don't have to lug as many pounds around.
  • mstheglitch
    mstheglitch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both started our weight loss on January 3rd. He is down 24 lbs from 200 to 175 today. I'm down about 16 lbs from 140 to 124 today.
  • JenCBarnett
    JenCBarnett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am down 11 pounds since end of January. I will be 45 next month. I weigh my food and track my macros. LOVE IT.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    16 lb down. Almost to goal.
  • kellycz
    kellycz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Down 10 lbs. 7 to go. Slow and steady!
  • wc41215
    wc41215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started about half way through January and am down 18.2 pounds, 71 to go to goal. I'm excited and happy about the changes and can't wait to see where I am next month.
  • Mirelle242
    Mirelle242 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Started in Jan, down approx. 20lb (9kg).
    Very happy with my progress! :smiley:
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan too. I lost 30 but gained 10 back with some carb creep, sloppy logging and questionable advice. Now I am back on track and losing about a lb/week. I've still got a while to go but am learning a lot about my compulsive eating and addiction to the white stuff.
  • jroslyn
    jroslyn Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started around Jan. 1...I’m down about 11 pounds, but more important (for me), I’ve logged every meal every day; enormously increased my consumption of fruit, vegetables, fish, and legumes; and drastically reduced sugar intake. I am hoping these will be sustainable, long-term habits—I’m kind of pleasantly surprised I’ve stuck with them so far, as I’ve never been very good at sticking with resolutions and have heard plenty of doubters saying they are never successful. Yay to everyone who is proving that they can work!