I'm brand new to "MyFitnessPal".

Options
Hello: I just joined this website today. I'm already utilizing the calorie intake part of it, and it really is great. Two gym trainers told me about this site so I could keep up with how much calories I'm intaking a day. I train at a training studio about 3 days out of the week. It's sort of like a gym, but only thing is you sign up and it's with a trainer, which I need. I'm mainly trying to gain weight but in muscle. I've put on a few pounds so far. I hope to do more. I feel I'm in the best shape in my life, and I'm in my late 50's. I'm the oposite of most people, in that my problems with weight, isn't obesity, but underweight. I think I'm now within my weight range according to height, but I think I'm on the low end of it. Hopefully, I can attain my goals of more weight with my own persistance of eating more calories, resistance training and some encouragement.? Hope everyone else reaches their fitness goals.

Replies

• AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good on you for trying to improve and good luck!
  • Friselle
    Friselle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome. I just rejoined today! This app has one of the best communities, I love it.