Egg Snack recipes/ideas

Options
I am trying to incorporate more eggs into my snacks, any ideas or recipes to change it up???
Thanks!!

Replies

• shellythehippie
    shellythehippie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My Favorite breakfast is an egg white omelette with mushrooms and spinach! packed with protein, iron, and vitamin e!
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ^ ^ ^ that sounds yummy!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I take hard boiled egg whites and mix with fresh salsa and avocado tossed with lime juice with a little dash of salt.
  • Maylene74
    Options
    My hubby made these once and they were DELISH! We had these and regular deviled eggs and the chicken ones were gobbled up so quickly!! The recipe is from myrecipes.com. They have other great ideas as well. You don't use any of the egg yolks in this recipe. Of course, you can reduce the mayo or use an alternative that works for you :)

Ingredients
    2 1/4 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts
    1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
    1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
    24 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
    1 cup mayonnaise
    2 green onions, finely chopped
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
    1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
    2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
    Preparation
    1. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Grill, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 15 minutes; cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
    2. Slice hard-cooked eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, keeping egg white halves intact. Reserve yolks for another use.
    3. Stir together mayonnaise, next 4 ingredients, and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a large bowl.
    4. Pulse cooled chicken, in batches, in a food processor 3 to 4 times or until shredded; stir into mayonnaise mixture until blended. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into egg white halves. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I take hard boiled egg whites and mix with fresh salsa and avocado tossed with lime juice with a little dash of salt.

that sounds really unique and delicious
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    make a breakfast sandwich! add veggies, light mayo, shredded cheese!
  • KimberlyDenice
    Options
    Deviled eggs..i use fat free kraft mayo,splenda,mustard and ground red pepper and paprika and touch of salt or leave off..Add all ingredients and mix to taste..Then i top off with more paprika and red pepper.
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I was thinking some kind of devilled eggs or something. I always have Shakeology for bfast so I was trying to get different kinds of protein for snacks.