Kick Boxing

Options
Anyone out there do this and how do ya like it?

Replies

• LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I love it! I actually got into it when I had to take a required PE class for school. It's fun and a great workout.
  • AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Options
    Love it!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Its awesome!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    loooooooooooove
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I do this exercise 3x a week and I love how it works my shoulders, back, arms and legs. It is a really good burn as well!
  • almostgoth
    almostgoth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do Muay Thai (kickboxing) and boxing occasionally. They're great sports and very intense. Great cardio, and it can be pretty satisfying hitting stuff. If you keep and it and progress you can do some sparring if desired, but it's not necessary if you don't wish to be competitive. Sparring isn't advised if you don't like getting hit in the head :) Right now I'm sticking to juijitsu, but when my ham strings nd shoulder heal up a little more, I'll be returning to do some striking.
  • Abigailblue39
    Abigailblue39 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I teach it 3 times a week with heavy bags and gloves at the YMCA here in Nashville, love it, gives a smokin' hot body, and you could theoretically prevail in a bar fight.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Not kickboxing exactly... but I've been doing martial arts for 16 years. It'll change your life (in more ways than one) if you'll stick with it.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing is an excellent overall workout. . Love it!
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    love it love it love it......my classes stopped for the summer but starting up again on Sept 10 and can't wait......
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I need to try it !!!! Thanks guys!!!!
  • piperjon
    piperjon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Do it. I love the martial arts. Most recently, I've become involved in Cuong Nhu, a mixed martial art that includes boxing and vovinam, among other things. Very intense workouts, but as has been said before, has caused big style changes for the good.

Always an advocate for any good martial arts activities!

Pj