Weightloss Partner to lose 100lbs

Options
I am looking for someone who is trying to lose a large amount of weight and would be able to talk often and maybe even try out some different plans together. Someone who is looking for help to stay motivated through this long journey.

Replies

• sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just starting on a journey to lose 70 lbs. I would like to chat sometime!
  • New_me_19
    New_me_19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey, i have around 60lbs to loose and would like to chat sometime too
  • runinfinity
    runinfinity Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking to lose fat and gain muscle. I need someone to motivate me to eat cleaner and say NO to junk food.
  • lucifee45
    lucifee45 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi, I'm also working on losing 100 pounds. I'm willing to help. What I am doing is eating clean and healthy foods only Whole Foods veggies , meats , fruits , Tea ,water, coffee,
  • JLynKnaRN
    JLynKnaRN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 130 ish to lose soooo I’m going to be here a while haha
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 140. I'm a serial starter. Having a hard time sticking with it. Feel free to add me.
  • zenzen2021
    zenzen2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please I’m determined to loose 100 lbs
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have lost 40lbs, 55 to go! Add me if you want!
  • gt0186b
    gt0186b Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 of the initial 70 that I wanted to lose. I will still have an overwieght BMI after that so it might another
    15-20. I have an open diary for friends and log in daily. Add me if you would like.
  • mrsmariehill13
    mrsmariehill13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 50 lb weight loss journey. I'd love to have close/frequent support!
  • Tjsksmith09
    Tjsksmith09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on a quest to lose 178 pounds. Always willing to talk
  • elektrasmama
    elektrasmama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am here trying to lose 50 pounds and also have a hard time keeping going.. I would love to have more people to talk to and keep each other motivated! Feel free to add me
  • Nikki76mfp
    Nikki76mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to message me if it helps. I had 100lbs to lose and I’m now down to 74.5lbs to lose and I’d like to help n support u in your journey. If u like to be friends add me and message x
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have 140lbs to lose and am happy to be friends with anyone!