Options
NurnoNn
NurnoNn Posts: 6 Member
Any other hyped Marvel or DC fans here? ..No? Just me? Okkkkkk🙌🙌

Replies

• KatrinaPryde
    KatrinaPryde Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am hyped I think it looks funny. He is like the only hero that actually happy about his powers.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I liked Shazam better when it was the Sinbad movie that *they* covered up and made disappear.

Word
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I liked Shazam better when it was the Sinbad movie that *they* covered up and made disappear.

I liked it when it was a Shaq movie —- wait that was Kazaam - damnit!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I’m not a fan of Shazam. But I’m super excited for End Game.
  • mkbrockman
    mkbrockman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Super geek fan here
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    ei3v9z1pf521.png
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

You get me
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Me me me me!!! Saw Captain Marvel twice! End Game, here we come! Looking forward to Shazam former known as Captain Marvel. Yeah the guy who plays Shazam looks soft, but let's look at it from this point - he's now discovering his powers/abilities, I'm sure it'll improve.
  • workhardplay85
    workhardplay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I’m more of a Marvel guy. Shazam looks kind of low budget and cheesy to me
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    I love comic book movies! I actually like what dc is doing with Shazam its more lighter and they're not just being dark for the sake of it! ....And Endgame is going to be awesome! 10 years worth of films leading up to this! Cannot wait!!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I'll probably see Shazam. Looks like it might be fun. But in no way do I feel nearly the excitement for it that I would for the Marvel movies. Literally counting down the days till Endgame. I'm re-watching Infinity War this weekend so I will be prepared for it. My wife and I will be there dressed up for opening night.