Looking for friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Lindsey, and I just joined the MFP community. I'm looking for some diet support friends--young or old, no matter how much weight you have to lose, just as long as you're full of support and good influence! I am trying to lose 20 pounds by Oct 31st, and my ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds. I'm really active, but I eat way too much. Help me improve!

Replies

• rschuurman
    Options
    Hi welcome :) This is certainly a great site, you will love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. All the best with your journey! xx
  • DaveShoreshe
    Options
    My name is David... welcome to MFP!!! Please add me if you like... I like to motivate and also like being motivated. If you're up to the task, let's do this!!! I have a bunch of people that make it happen every day! They have become my MFP family! WE accomplish goals together! It's never easy, but we're their for each other!

Good luck in your goals!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • dgierschke
    dgierschke Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have chosen the perfect place to get the help you need! This place is awesome! I have lost 24 of the 30 pounds I want to lose. I would be happy to be your friend! many of my buddies have become quiet and I too need the support and praise. So if you are willing to return the favor, please feel free to add me to your buddy list!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    welcome,you have come to the right place for loosing weight.i have been doing this since march 2011,and I love it. feel free to add me as a friend
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Yay, you got my support. Best of luck to yas!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You are in the right place! Add me, we can support each other!! :D
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome to the site! It's a great place to find and give support/motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • horizonte22
    Options
    Hi, I am new her too. Welcome! Feel free to add me. We can help each other to reach our goals!
  • sephetlia
    sephetlia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay, new friends! :)
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You could count me in. First week on the sight and like it
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!!! You'll find exactly what your looking for on here!!! Feel free to add me!!! The more encouragement the better!!!! You can do it!!!
  • cnelove14
    Options
    Hello. I am also new to MFP!:) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • skwlgrl
    skwlgrl Posts: 1
    Options
    New to myfitnesspal but not new to losing weight. I keep a blog, eatingtosavemylife.tumblr.com, which keeps me on task, too. I guess I feel accountable to the few people that read it. I recommend blogging to anyone taking this journey: it keeps you honest and makes you think about the things you do.

Loving my myfitnesspal ap on my iPhone!
  • krista4889
    krista4889 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel Free to add me! I would like to lose 35 to 40 lbs! I will love to support u! Good luck in your journey! :)
  • lorjill
    lorjill Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome, I have about the same amount of weight to lose. Feel free to add me...I'm always looking for a new mfp friend and the motivation that comes along with it.
  • ljscar12
    ljscar12 Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on for 10 days now and love it. Great folks helping and motivating each other.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You have come to the right place. I am sending you a friend request. I love to support and motivate when I have the time, although some days I have to skip commenting on others posts, as some days are just long and busy for me. But most days I am here for others. And I also love receiving support and motivation from my friends on here.
  • jenszo2
    jenszo2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Everyone I am Jenny and I am just starting out on my weight loss journey. I have lost weight before with Sureslim but I found that a bit hard to stick to because it was a bit extreme, I thought anyway. That was 2 years ago so since then I have put all the weight back on plus some. I have read a lot of the success stories on here so I am movitated to get to my goal weight of 65 kilos. My starting weight is 97 kilos so I have a fair way to go but I am determined to succeed. I hate feeling so tired and unwell most of the time so this is it for me, do or die as they say.