Need some sarcastic and silly friends

Options
I need some more friends to keep me smiling and laughing during this process. I don't need the motivation - I'm all good! I just want some people who are silly and sarcastic, to keep me coming to this site, not perky people who blow sunshine up my butt. (Sorry if that offends anyone, lol!) I sometimes need a place to vent and have someone virtually smack the salty snacks out of my hands ;)

The kind of motivation I need, is just to keep loving this site and stick with it. I love how it has helped in the past and now I want to lose some more weight. I don't have much to lose, I'm not looking for much more than about 10 pounds... if that matters.

Add me :)

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am definitely sarcastic but I am also pretty damn good at blowing sunshine up everyone's *kitten* too. Let me know, I could use some more friends on this too!
  • Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am definitely sarcastic but I am also pretty damn good at blowing sunshine up everyone's *kitten* too. Let me know, I could use some more friends on this too!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am more of a wise *kitten*... close enough?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am more of a wise *kitten*... close enough?

and I repeat myself often
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    I'm always posting silly stuff and I am the queen of sarcasm... no really... lol
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but I just love your screen name lol!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm thoroughly offended by this.

And I'm never sarcastic. Never.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am sarcastic and silly!!!
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am a total a**hole. Does that count?
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm? I must report....this...thread... so offended! Feel free to friend me. I too like having some lighthearted fun on this site.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone like that. I only add people who *kitten* rainbows and talk about Jesus.

I can't say "*kitten*?" Screw this censorship. I'm out of here.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    What if I'm sarcastic and supportive? Can we still be friends?
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm irreverent and unapologetic. Does that count? Oh, and I don't normally blow sunshine up anyone's *kitten* either because well, um, really, just ah, *kitten*, blowing, the mouth does the blowing, the mouth in conjunction with an *kitten*.....well, I would hope you could see why I would tend to shy away from such an activity.
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I guess I could do that, but I'm from the UK will sarcastic humour span the pond? Add me if you'd like to find out :O)
  • misskerimac
    misskerimac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need some sunshine blown. Got any extra you're not using?!?! :flowerforyou:
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a like button on here...love the comments enjoyed the laughs!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    **** off, this isn't a dating site! Geez, the nerve!
    No place for silly or sarcastic here, too busy intellectually discussing exercise calories, drinking pregnant pee, and important stuff like that. Maybe you should try Shakeweight.com

GunnyErmey1-1.jpg
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend if you promise not to type lol again.
  • HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My Mother tells me (her words, not mine.....she saw the quote and thought of me.....don't feel the need to stone me people.) that.........................

"Tact is for dumb people, and you, my dear, are not dumb. Sarcasm is for those smart enough to get the insinuation". We are real charmers in our family!

Sarcasm is my native language.

Pretty much sums me up. True story ;-)
  • fitfud
    fitfud Posts: 9
    Options
    i'm too serious for my own good! is that like being sarcastic???