Anybody 300 lbs + ??

Options
Plump_Kiwi
Plump_Kiwi Posts: 12 Member
New to the journey, looking for people 300 lbs and over. Having a hard time finding anyone lol hopefully it's because you all got skinny using MFP lol

Replies

• Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello - I am at 337 today, I just started getting serious again...last week. So far I have lost 5 pounds and the struggle is real! My whole family is trying to eat healthier and is pitching in with recipes and cooking! It has been awesome so far with all the help and support. My diary is open as well but I am in no way even close to perfect. Add me as a friend, let's keep each other going. I am having a hard time exercising. I have a bad back and issues breathing so it is so difficult for me to do anything . Also embarrassing...so I am trying to come to terms with all that at the same time. My worst time of day is after dinner and before bed...I so want to just eat! I need to find ways to keep myself distracted. Let's all support each other.
  • JenniferAndres
    JenniferAndres Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Meeeee. Started MFP at 323 in early Feb. down 12 lbs. now at 311. My diary is open to friends. I even log the bad stuff! Wouldn’t mind adding some more “big” friends. 😁😎
  • Laverick331
    Laverick331 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I just saw the doctor today and weighed in a 353.4. I need to do something and stick with it.....