anyone a member at Planet Fitness

Options
I just rejoined plant fitness and Im looking for other friends that are members at there location Im creating a plan for me to follow and see if that will keep me motivated to go after work I keep making excuses and I need to get out of that habit so starting tomorrow I'm going everyday after work Ill be going.

Replies

• LCplTrey
    LCplTrey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a membership to Planet Fitness. I haven't been in awhile. I am about to be taking over my husbands bartending shifts while he is out for surgery so I am going to start going when I get off on Monday and Wednesday nights (more like morning since it's at 3am lol) and then I plan on adding a bike ride or a ruck at home on Friday mornings. Good luck with getting into the habit of going. That is the hardest part.
  • debteach12
    debteach12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was there today. I try to go after work and I walk during my lunch break.
  • JenniferAndres
    JenniferAndres Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    🙋🏼‍♀️I do. I try to go 2 days a week and trying to work in a 3rd. Usually go over the weekends or after work. 😁😎
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined after years (had babies and needed daycare, then moved someone without PF until very recently). I love them. I get why a lot of people don’t like that gym but it works for me