Going Tribal- TEAMS FOR SUCCESS. . . NEED A TEAM?

Options
Hi there. . .Jade here,

Helping to form teams for GOING TRIBAL IN SEPTEMBER. . if you would like to be on a team or a team captain. . Please post here. .

I am choosing to put together and run more than one team. . as I had some great people in AUGUST. .. . I will only be a member of one team but will run the others as well. . .

Replies

• CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    How do the teams work? I'm still relatively new to the site and so still trying to figure this kind of stuff out.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on a team! :flowerforyou: Can you tell me how it works?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    How do the teams work? I'm still relatively new to the site and so still trying to figure this kind of stuff out.

Well you can either go on the main link and find a captain to be part of a team. . captain one yourself. . .or in my case I am going to run more than one. . We had great success in the August challenge. . so we are continuing through to Sept. . just with smaller more manageable teams. . .

Just let me know. . I am working on forming a second team right now and have 2 members so far.
  • CatMauro
    Options
    What link?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Well ^^^^^ as above there are several options, but there will be daily and weekly challenges. . . that everyone will getting individual pts for as well as group points. . . In September there were 600 people on teams of 20 plus. . . was a lot of weight lost and inches down. . we are just finishing up and ready to push on. . . .

For more info. . . here is the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options

Well ^^^^^ as above there are several options, but there will be daily and weekly challenges. . . that everyone will getting individual pts for as well as group points. . . In September there were 600 people on teams of 20 plus. . . was a lot of weight lost and inches down. . we are just finishing up and ready to push on. . . .

For more info. . . here is the link.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds
  • CatMauro
    Options
    Hmmmm I'm interested but curious as to what sort of "challenges" they're talking about.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Hmmmm I'm interested but curious as to what sort of "challenges" they're talking about.

Well I have had a team for August. . We do all sorts of challenges. . . The challenges are posted at the beginning of the week. . and for my team I post them daily on my profile, but we have done a variety of things. . . burpees, push ups, chest presses. . squat kicks. . .crunches. . tons. . Here is an example of week on for AUGUST.

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*(see below)
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Me! I'm kicking this shizzz in Sept!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    NVM. Just saw the other link. You know me. I'm so slow. ;)
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    Options
    I want to be on a teammm! =)