Sports Bras

Options
Hello ladies! I just wanted to know if any of you bigger-busted ladies have come across good sports bras that are worth recommending? I'm sure there are many people out there, who like me, are tired of wearing 2-3 sports bras just to go running!
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks, and good luck on your weight loss journeys!
Theresa

Replies

• myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DD and I love mine! I got it at roadrunner sports - it's by moving comfort style# 350011 (movingcomfort.com)

it's underwire, but comfortable. and best of all, it doesn't go over your head! I don't jog in it (yet!) but I tried it out jogging and it gives great support :)
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra underneath mine, and wear a Nike sports bra over it. Used to be near your size now I'm just a plain 36-38D (band size depending on brand). Nike bras really compress - I love them!
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44DD and I love mine! I got it at roadrunner sports - it's by moving comfort style# 350011 (movingcomfort.com)

it's underwire, but comfortable. and best of all, it doesn't go over your head! I don't jog in it (yet!) but I tried it out jogging and it gives great support :)

Ditto.. this is my favorite sports bra...
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The only bra to ever really tame my gigantuc beasts is, The Last Resort Bra, from Title Nine Sports.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    The Moving Comfort Maia is my favorite ...
  • Tess12513
    Options
    Great advice! They all look fabulous and I can't wait to get one!! Thanks everyone!