Women's Health Magazine- Fall 2011 edition

Options
I just picked this up in the grocery store tonight. It's called "Eat This Not That! Special" and I just wanted to recommend it, because it has lots of great food tips and suggestions for weight loss.

My favorite is a list of 125 best packaged foods for women, although I think it applies to men too. ;-)
Lots of great suggestions that I hadn't thought of myself.

There's also a section full of simple 350 calorie recipes. Plus a section for smoothie/coffee type drink recipes that all sound delicious.

Anyway, I think it's a really useful magazine full of great stuff. Usually I'm not much of a magazine buyer, but Women's Health seems to be really wonderful, and not full of advertising beauty/fashion products, so I really appreciate that.

Replies

• liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!
  • sylnalise
    Options
    I just picked this up in the grocery store tonight. It's called "Eat This Not That! Special" and I just wanted to recommend it, because it has lots of great food tips and suggestions for weight loss.

My favorite is a list of 125 best packaged foods for women, although I think it applies to men too. ;-)
    Lots of great suggestions that I hadn't thought of myself.

There's also a section full of simple 350 calorie recipes. Plus a section for smoothie/coffee type drink recipes that all sound delicious.

Anyway, I think it's a really useful magazine full of great stuff. Usually I'm not much of a magazine buyer, but Women's Health seems to be really wonderful, and not full of advertising beauty/fashion products, so I really appreciate that.

I actually bought 3 books of that series!! cook this not that, recipe under 350 calories and eat this not that!!! they are great books although for me as a Canadian the eat this not that it is somewhat irrelevant because it is all American restaurants, but it opens my eyes on thing, the recipes are great also
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    me too! I'd kill for a coffee smoothie right now thanks!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to that magazine, and love it!!
  • nicakk01
    nicakk01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh I cannot wait for mine to arrive in the mail! Thanks for the heads up and the added anticipation for a magazine I already run to the mail box monthly for...HAHAHA
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for pointing this out! I think I'll go pick one up tomorrow!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for sharing! I think I'll run out and get one right now!
  • carlajp18
    carlajp18 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump!! :flowerforyou: