New Christmas Challenge [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    so... weigh in this morning was 243.6. that's a 3lb gain.....really hope it's due to TOM..
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 147.4 down 1.6 this week. On Saturday I burned 660 calories and yesterday I did 345.
  • adventuring
    Options
    Still 190.4 this week.
  • Steph1628
    Options
    Hope your enjoying the beach. I weighed in on Saturday and it's a good thing since I can't stand on the scale right now. Saturday was 229.2 only down .7 :(

*** For anyone who reads this, I'm looking for suggestions for exercises. I fractured my ankle over the weekend and I'm not allowed to run or walk long distances for 8 wks. I probably won't be able to weight-bear on the fracture for another week or so and I'm afraid of falling into a slump :( Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!
  • mal002
    mal002 Posts: 5
    Options
    CW: 139
    Goal: 130
  • wilsonk1
    wilsonk1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 156--tough weekend moving son to college and a lot of eating out.
    I will do better this week :)
  • Catrinaxoxo
    Options
    Hello

Gained now at 163.2
    Goal 135
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 452 down 4... lbs
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that I was super tired tonight and was going to skip my exercise, well I came on here and was checkin out the thread and I became inspired by everyone's success and determination! So I put down my laptop and got on my exercise bike and rode for 15 mins. Now that may not seem like a lot but being so tired I just couldn't pedal anymore. But Yayy! I got some exercise in all because of you guys!!
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    No weight movement.
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hope your enjoying the beach. I weighed in on Saturday and it's a good thing since I can't stand on the scale right now. Saturday was 229.2 only down .7 :(

*** For anyone who reads this, I'm looking for suggestions for exercises. I fractured my ankle over the weekend and I'm not allowed to run or walk long distances for 8 wks. I probably won't be able to weight-bear on the fracture for another week or so and I'm afraid of falling into a slump :( Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

You can do shadow boxing, just sit on the edge of a seat or corner of a bed or anything really and you can twist and punch and move your upper body. Surprisingly gets your heart going and gets you sweating.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    CW 187
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    8.23.2011 weigh in

LWW: 232.5
    CW: 231.2

loss of 1.3 lbs. not much for what i wanted but I was out of town this weekend and could have made some better choices here and there so i'll take it!
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No change this week - still at 179 on Monday morning. My plan is to get back on the treadmill this week to get the scale moving again...
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    183 not a good week, back to school and not nearly enough exercise :(
    Hoping this next week gets better!
  • seasontk
    seasontk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 195.
  • lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    alright everyone, this is the spreadsheet as of right now: if your name is blank, I am missing your weigh-in! If you sent it to me and it is blank, I am sorry, I must have missed it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AttyfEMZGcvsdDRESlRMVmE1RFpnRU9CNjhlZUZGMmc&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the spreadsheet!! Looks good
  • laurynh925
    laurynh925 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted but I think I may have posted in the wrong place... sorry! My weigh in for this week was 216.4 so that's down a little... hey I'll take what I can get :)
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    forgot to post on monday..still at 209.. actually 209.3 as of Aug 22, 2011 Hoping that darned scale will move soon!!!!