Looking for friends ti journey with

Options
Hello Im new to the whole getting serious with losing weight and mfp! Its always been a great thought in my head but after gaining 30 pounds in the last couple of years and not able to wear any of my clothes Im ready for a change! Im newly diagnosed with lupus and looking for a healthier lifestyle! I would love to try keto and intermediate fasting with someone, for healthy eating recipes and looking for insite! Please ad me if you think we could help one another!!!

Replies

• pratistha428
    pratistha428 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    we can help motivate each other in our journey to a healthy lifestyle 💜
  • canuck_OHS
    canuck_OHS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have lupus as well, was just diagnosed last August. I was a ww member and in my first year lost 40lbs (undiagnosed at the time). Now I’ve spent 15 months and all I have done is gained. I’m up 12 lbs from my lowest and I am very upset. The only big change is my diagnosis and being put on plaquenil. I’m getting off the ww train. It’s obviously not working and I’m wasting my money. I am going to try going to some OA meetings as I do like to snack and emotional eat.

I will are you as a friend. We can do this 💜🦋
  • facelegtoe
    facelegtoe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, well done on making the decision! I'm back on MFP. I had success last time but then Christmas happened and threw me off. lol. I'll add you as a friend. Let's do this!