Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie Here

SocialTwerp
SocialTwerp Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hola, nice to meet y'all. I just started two days ago and am doing pretty well. For the first time I have a pleasant ache from exercise. I just started yoga so that's exciting.

I have a question, is it bad the only person I told that I was starting to count calories was really discouraging?

I really would like to loose my two little fat rolls. I know they are pretty small but I feel really insecure. My last boyfriend told me I was pudgy, I know that I am, but I dunno it hurts still. I joke about it all the time so I won't cry. Is it just me?

Sorry, for unloading all this depresso crap on y'all.

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Sometimes the people we are closest to can hurt us the most. Strange but true. Do this for you, not for others. All the best!
  • MyCatsAreMyBabies
    MyCatsAreMyBabies Posts: 9 Member
    Glad he's an ex....sounds like a dick! Do it for you for whatever reason, vanity, health, kicks.... just do it :#
  • TacoBoutFood
    TacoBoutFood Posts: 13 Member
    It's bad but you'll encounter it. I told ppl I'm close to that I'm trying to lose weight and I got the ok let's see how long that last comment... PPl suck sometimes and don't think that we're trying to better ourselves. Do you and then let the rest fly... I've kept weight off for over 2 years and now I get the how did you do it comment. I am still at it and I'm happy I'm doing it.
    Like the guy said above... do this for yourself!! It's true.
    BTW your last boyfriend probably had a pudgy brain, if any at all. I bet you're an amazing person. Good luck missy!
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    you do you. i don't tell anyone what i'm doing unless they ask, no one's business.
  • SocialTwerp
    SocialTwerp Posts: 2 Member
    gseburn wrote: »
    Sometimes the people we are closest to can hurt us the most. Strange but true. Do this for you, not for others. All the best!
    Glad he's an ex....sounds like a dick! Do it for you for whatever reason, vanity, health, kicks.... just do it :#
    It's bad but you'll encounter it. I told ppl I'm close to that I'm trying to lose weight and I got the ok let's see how long that last comment... PPl suck sometimes and don't think that we're trying to better ourselves. Do you and then let the rest fly... I've kept weight off for over 2 years and now I get the how did you do it comment. I am still at it and I'm happy I'm doing it.
    Like the guy said above... do this for yourself!! It's true.
    BTW your last boyfriend probably had a pudgy brain, if any at all. I bet you're an amazing person. Good luck missy!
    thanos5 wrote: »
    you do you. i don't tell anyone what i'm doing unless they ask, no one's business.

Thanks all y'all! That is so encouraging. Thanks for taking the time to reply.