Hello from the UK

Options
Hi,
I'm rejoining after a long break. I'm in Essex in the UK. I have about 12lb to lose ...and keep off this time!

I don't want losing weight to take over my life, so no crazy diets or plans for me. It has to fit in around my work and home life, so I'll just be trying to eat healthy and exercise moderately ..oh and stop scoffing chocolate!!!

I'll be glad of any friends to share the journey with and keep each other honest and on track, so please feel free to add me. If we can have a few laughs along the way, that's all the better!

Thanks for reading this and good luck everybody.
...here goes!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    There's lots of us here:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/150-team-uk

Good luck!
  • luaP852350
    luaP852350 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome along ! Not many of us from Essex ! Good luck 💪
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm rejoining after a long break. I'm in Essex in the UK. I have about 12lb to lose ...and keep off this time!

I don't want losing weight to take over my life, so no crazy diets or plans for me. It has to fit in around my work and home life, so I'll just be trying to eat healthy and exercise moderately ..oh and stop scoffing chocolate!!!

I'll be glad of any friends to share the journey with and keep each other honest and on track, so please feel free to add me. If we can have a few laughs along the way, that's all the better!

Thanks for reading this and good luck everybody.
    ...here goes!

Hi Sussie

Living in Kent, moved here from Chinford, outskirts of Essex 5 years ago, ny daughter lived in Essex.

Wishing you good luck and welcome back

• SarahAmyBaby18
    SarahAmyBaby18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and message anytime, I haven't used mfp before but am on the same road trying to better myself without letting it take over my life, I'm Sarah I'm 18 and I'm a stay at home mum (I have a 1year old boy😊) always happy to talk xx
  • jonathanthewlis
    jonathanthewlis Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I’m from Yorkshire and happy to support all!
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi from bromsgrove Worcestershire