Any Peakers here? (MyPeakChallenge--Sam Heughan's squad)

Options
I use this site to keep track of my calories and exercise, mostly, and when I saw it recommended on the official MPC Facebook page, I thought I'd check! Comin' atcha from Tucson, Peak buddies! I'm 66, but it's workin' for me and I love it! (Especially watching Sam teach me how to modify those harder exercises)

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am a third year peaker. I'll be honest, I don't necessarily follow the diet or exercise program because I am active and love my current exercise routine. I do it to support Sam's charities and because there is such a great support network of people worldwide. I am attending the gala in May and participating in the Great Stirling Half Marathon on April 28 along with a group of fellow peakers. I'll be in Scotland for two weeks.
  • biokoarizona
    biokoarizona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oooo! Good for you and enjoy the trip! I haven't been very active for years, so this has been an amazing transformation. It dovetails nicely with some changes I was already making, and the community and Sam make it even more fun. It has been ages since I really enjoyed working out. I'll be doing the Foundation Training mostly, this first year, I think. But you never know! At my age, I have to be careful, though.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just joined My Peak Challenge yesterday. I need more structure around my workout routines. I have been working out religiously for the last month and it is all cardio, cardio, cardio. Looking forward to starting the training on Monday. I worked out a bit too hard on Friday night and paying the price today as I feel ill. Nice to meet you two!
  • akewuchick
    akewuchick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all... new Peaker here :)
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Joined today. Need a catalyst to take off some pounds that seem to have found me again. A little concerned about the intensity and making it work with minimal equipment at home, but going to give it the college try.