Any TurboFire workout ladies out there??

Options

Replies

• Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    I've had TurboFire since it came out and I STILL watch the infomercial when it comes on :) Haha I guess that's how you know you LOVE your workout!

I go through all the "paid programming" listings at the top and mid point of the hour looking for the Turbo Fire infomercials (usually on Sunday mornings when there's really nothing else on TV anyway). LOL! Yes, I'm a little nuts! Also might need to get myself a "Genie Bra" and the new Shark vacuum cleaner. :P

I'm in week two ot Turbo Fire and will be going through the advanced schedule. Then, I hope to move onto the Turbo Fire- Chalean Extreme Hybrid. I've had Chalean Extreme since March of 2009 (?). It was fairly new at the time. However, I've never made it past the Burn phase. I'm going to ask for some Bowflex Selectec weights for Christmas so I won't have to worry about going out and buying heavier weights every week.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire after seeing the infomercial three mornings in a row. I figured, if after 3 mornings of seeing this infomercial, I still wanted it... I should get it:) really excited to start!

You will love it!! My grandpa taught me this and I still use it...if there is something over $50 that I want and DON'T NEED think about for 3 days and if you still want it then get it. This has saved me tons of money lol
  • trispire
    trispire Posts: 70
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire and recently started Chalene Extreme too and ordered Shakeology lol :)

But here is a hint, check out eBay for Turbo Fire (best workout ever!) or CLX! I got TF for 45 bucks including shipping and CLX for 40 bucks on eBay...brand new in packaging with everything you get through beachbody....
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,387 Member
    Options
    I've been focusing on my running lately, but this morning I did TF 45. I love that one, especially the boyfriend song. :bigsmile: I struggled throughout, I think because I ran 10 miles on Sunday and this is my first week back at work. I'm not getting nearly enough sleep.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week three of the prep schedule. So far, so good!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    On week 2 of the prep schedule. I actually did week one then skipped to week 5. So far, so good, but I am still really struggling with the steps and look like a drowning seal flailing around. Even with the breakdowns. Thank God I'm at home where nobody can see me! Haven't noticed a difference yet, but I am considering going to the 20 week program and not finishing the prep course. What did the rest of you do? Just jump right in to the 20 weeks or the prep first?
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    I just jumped right in. Who cares what you look like, right :wink:
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just jumped right in. Who cares what you look like, right :wink:

I did the same! And you're so right...it's what you look like AFTER! :) I would have used the prep schedule if I had never done a Turbo class before, but since Turbo Jam and Turbo Kick were where I started, I was able to jump right in. Didn't even need the "new to class" option more than once or twice! I guess when you're having fun doing something, you learn faster :)
  • sarahemily72
    Options
    I kick it with Chalene every day....LOVING it! Sipping on a shakeogy as write this....favorite is chocolate with peanut butter!!! Add me as a friend if you want a Turbo buddy!
  • euni2
    euni2 Posts: 27
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Jam; Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN!! I just started incorporating Turbo Fire with ChaLEAN this week. She's so much fun!
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am about to be in week 4 of the regular schedule!! I LOVE TF everyday!!! I am seeing better results doing this for almost four weeks than I did doing a biggest loser dvd for over a month!

I went ahead and sent to add a bunch of you ladies but if I missed anybody add me!! I love Turbo Fire friends!!
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group! I'm on Week 9 (for like the 3rd time as life keeps getting in the way!) but the results have been amazing with Turbo. I did the Prep Schedule too--- while it was good I did that, part of me wishes I jumped in sooner. but hey, the results are all that matter. I've lost almost 10 pounds and some inches and my arms, etc are much more defined. It's great!

I heart turbo!
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I just started using myfitnesspal 2 weeks ago and it's great. I would love to get the Turbo Fire. How is it? I have Turbo Jams and Chalene Exteme.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    SO this might sound totally dorky, but is anyone interested in keeping this thread active? As far as communicating victories, questions, results etc?? I think it would be kind of fun!
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    SO this might sound totally dorky, but is anyone interested in keeping this thread active? As far as communicating victories, questions, results etc?? I think it would be kind of fun!

Not dorky at all! This spring I was involved in a thread of TF users. We posted our workouts daily and encouraged one another.

Kmartinko: TF is like TJ on steroids :wink: I love it! If you like Chalene, you will love TF!
  • dreamangel18105
    Options
    I did my Fire 45 this morning! 575 calories burned before the sun was up....great feeling!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and Shakeology too! :) I also just got CLX and hopefully plan to start TF and CLX next week... Moving sucks when everything still needs to be unpacked!
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    I did my Fire 45 this morning! 575 calories burned before the sun was up....great feeling!

What an awesome burn for that workout! Do you wear the weighted gloves?
  • 515TeachNRun
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and Shakeology too! :) I also just got CLX and hopefully plan to start TF and CLX next week... Moving sucks when everything still needs to be unpacked!

Great combination :bigsmile: Good luck with the unpacking.
  • dreamangel18105
    Options
    What an awesome burn for that workout! Do you wear the weighted gloves?

Sometimes! I have to restitch part of them since I wear them so often that the velcro is coming loose! :) I didn't wear them yesterday, but I wore them today for Fire 45 EZ :)