Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Good drink recommendations

What’s a good drink that has no sugar / and sodium right now I have been drinking Vitamin water but I’m always looking for more

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Water, tea, coffee. You can add the no-calorie sweetener or flavoring of your choice if you’d like.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,479 Member
    If you want caffeine, BANG energy drinks are also pretty awesome IMO.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    I love flavored sparkling water. No calories. Also addictive, have you seen Stur brand water flavor? The watermelon strawberry is great! I just found diet cranberry soda —-it’s going to be hard to limit, 💕
  • echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    I like Zevia zero calorie sodas. The grape and black cherry flavors are awesome.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,217 Member
    Any artificially sweetened sodas.
    Whichever you like the taste of.

Zero sugar and sodium levels equivalent to tap water.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,275 Member
    A little bit of lemongrass steeped in boiling water makes a great lemony tea type drink
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,143 Member
    My personal favorite is diet coke.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I've bought a Soda Stream - steep some strong herbal/fruity tea - let get cold in fridge add some to the soda w/ some stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
  • egbert2016
    egbert2016 Posts: 37 Member
    I make pitchers of iced tea with 6 bags of green tea and 3 bags of mint tea. I usually make 1 pitcher with decaf green tea and one with caffeinated green tea. It's good with or without sweetener. I use Stevia when I want it sweetened.

I also like iced Hibiscus tea.

Another low-cal option is watermelon water. Put a few cubes of watermelon in a pitcher of water and let it chill overnight or for a few hours. I don't actually eat the watermelon, but I weigh it and count the calories anyway. It's a minimal amount of calories per drink if you spread it across the entire pitcher of water. If you don't like watermelon, it's also good with strawberries, raspberries, oranges, lemons and limes. I've heard that strawberries qith basil is a really good combination, but I haven't tried it myself.

I use the above options when I'm trying to choose healthier options and to limit my caffeine.... especially in the summer when I tend to drink lots of fluids. I also love Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper!
  • MyCatsAreMyBabies
    MyCatsAreMyBabies Posts: 9 Member
    Flavoured sparkling water :) Lemon and lime is my bag :#
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    1554558-picard_earl_grey_hot_super.png