Mini Success; It has been only 4 days and lost a little bit of weight

Options
So I have started eating under/above 1500 calories, (1520 being my TDEE) for the last four days and have lost about two pounds. It is probably water weight and I should not be really excited, but I am still very excited since I am doing IF with a little bit of skimmed milk in my coffee in the breakfast and pretty good lunch and a very hefty dinner. Heck, I had about two bowls of Chinese dumplings yesterday (24 dumplings) and half a brownie, and also a little bit of rice for dinner. Never felt this good since ate whatever I wanted for dinner and still am losing weight.

Background information about me, I was 110-114 pound for most of my life, then binged on anything and everything for a whole 10 months and gained about 22 pounds and then for the next 3/4 months, have not binged but did not eat healthily either, gained another 6/6 pounds putting me in a position where I weighed 140 pounds this 23rd February and now for the last four days, eating under/slightly above 1500 calories and losing weight. Also I am 29, F, only 150cm. TDEE is about 1520 calories, so in order to lose weight I am supposed to eat about 1200 calories, which seems very impossible to me given my record of binges and eating whatever I wanted my entire life.

Replies

• Cheeks223
    Cheeks223 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Keep it up
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it!

What's on the plate in your avatar? Looks really good.
  • shirazumdraws
    shirazumdraws Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    It was this local ramen place me and my friend went to the other day. Probably hainanese chicken rice or a beef steak bowl.
  • smiliekiwi
    smiliekiwi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started IF too and am same height as you!
    Years ago I used reductil and it really worked. You can’t get it now .. but I’m finding IF. Has the same triple bonus.
    *more energy
    *less appetite
    *faster metabolism
    Mind you I’ve not stood on scales yet. Waiting till 4 weeks is up. But I feel sooo goood!
  • shirazumdraws
    shirazumdraws Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    smiliekiwi wrote: »
    I’ve just started IF too and am same height as you!
    Years ago I used reductil and it really worked. You can’t get it now .. but I’m finding IF. Has the same triple bonus.
    *more energy
    *less appetite
    *faster metabolism
    Mind you I’ve not stood on scales yet. Waiting till 4 weeks is up. But I feel sooo goood!

I weighed myself on friday and planned to weigh again on the next friday. IF does work yes. I was doing 16:8, it has been 3 days, I transitioned into OMAD. OMAD seems harder. I get lightheaded sometimes.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Isn’t nice to be able to eat what u want and still lose? That’s awesome!! You are pretty healthy I should say. No extremes. That’s a good thing. Proud of you and your progress. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!