Getting back at it!!! Need some motovating friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm coming back after a 2 yr break. All are welcome to add me :)

The MFP app stopped working on my old phone, and I just drifted away. Just got a new phone and have recommitted to reaching my goal. Daily tracking is what worked for me in the past.
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 😃 best of luck to everyone on this journey!
  • milomog
    milomog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im also a returner! Please feel free to add me. Very happy to support and motivate you on your journey where I can 😊😊
  • Rkbals
    Rkbals Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Was doing okay. Then got a phone call that kind of ramped up the emotional level and so I gave into the cravings. In the past I might’ve said heck with it and dug myself a deeper hole. Instead, I’m trying to stop, stay positive, and not throw in the towel
  • Bopo_Amy
    Bopo_Amy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a brave post. I will send you a request. I am in eating disorder recovery for the past 18 years and can suffer from depression and anxiety. Being consistent has helped me through the years, would love to be friends on MFP.
  • jmcmullian311
    jmcmullian311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m so glad I stumbled onto this. I just turned 31 last Monday. I’m tired of putting my life on hold because I can’t lose the weight I want to. I am going to Europe this summer and I want to feel good about myself! Please add me. I’d love an accountability buddy!
  • kristinwoods919
    kristinwoods919 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I need to stay focused with this! I keep starting over
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    i sent a request, let's do this!
  • QueenOfTheSea_83
    QueenOfTheSea_83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Added you 😊
  • Mmae20
    Mmae20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and feel free to Add me :)