Still a Work in progress - down 78lbs since January

Options
courtneyallisonatx
courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
edited October 2018 in Success Stories
I started my weight journey in January at 370.2lbs. The heaviest I’ve ever been. I lost some weight on WW but just got burned out, I’ve been on Keto now since late July and I’ve lost over 40lbs. Currently weight is 292.8 🙌🏻🙌🏻 The image is of me from the start of Keto to today.
Would love to make some friends also on Keto, or just people wanting to improve their life!
Also, I'm from Austin, TX, so add me if you are too :)
egytpa56827v.jpg

Replies

• gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What a difference - you look great! Congratulations on the loss. Both of your dresses are so cute.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Wow, 78lbs! That's awesome! You look great!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3 wow
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Keto is not for me but I have to say it is working well for you. You look great - keep up the good work. Love your spotty dress!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. You look awesome. I'm also a fan of polka dots. Best wishes on your journey. Keep posting.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! It looks like you are losing from every part of your body!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! It looks like your head is emerging from your shoulders! Keto is not for me, but if it works for you, great! Keep it up!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    you're doing an amazing job!! ihave never done the keto diet but all the food in that diet looks so yummy. great taste in clothes btw! lol
  • aliricp
    aliricp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Fantastic job. Your such an inspiration. 💖
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your hard work!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great job and keep it up. You look amazing already. You are an inspiration
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great work! Don't give up!
  • courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement! Hoping to lose another 20 before the end of the year to have lost 100lbs in a year. I've never lost more than 30lbs ever so this is such a big deal for me.
    I appreciate you all!!
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is amazing progress! I’m Keto ish ... lol since giving birth in February I’ve lost 60 lbs. feel free to add me :-)
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • cyndican
    cyndican Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ♥️fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!