Progress Photos.. 2/3 of the way to my goal

Options
044kyqm0du0s.jpg
x1blczqpit27.jpg
I just wanted to post some progress photos of my journey. I am really proud of what I have accomplished so far, and that I continue to have the drive to lose more. I started my journey back in February at a high weight of 270lbs. I am now down 82lbs for a current weight of 188. I have gone from a 45" waist to 32". I have 20lbs to go to reach the healthy BMI range, and 43lbs to reach my goal.
I got down to 167lbs, just inside the healthy BMI range for my height, in 2010, but quickly wound up gaining it back after entering a bad relationship. I never reached my goal of 145lbs last time. This time is different. I am in a much better place mentally to handle the journey.
I have been using myfitnesspal to track my calories, and have been staying under the limit the app gives me. For exercise, I go to Planet Fitness 3 days a week to strength train, hike as many days a week as weather will allow, make sure to get my 10k steps a day on my fitbit, and run my dogs several times a week in agility.

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. Your dedication and determination to get healthy really shows, congrats and keep up the great work
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look terrific!
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the great work
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! You look great! Good luck on the rest of your journey!! You can do it!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Really great stuff. Well done. How do you feel?
  • jenica12
    jenica12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. To have lost all that weight since Feb is brilliant, wish I could stay so motivated all the time!!
  • hopeful4ky
    hopeful4ky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Really great stuff. Well done. How do you feel?

I feel amazing. When I run my dogs now, it is a huge adrenaline rush. I often am smiling at the exhilarating feeling of flying around the course with my dogs. I love what my fitter, healthier, faster body is able to do.
    I also love going out now, and have my head held high. Before, I avoided eye contact and tried to avoid being noticed. I feel like I have changed just as much on the inside as I have the outside.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!